Monday 20 August 2012

Who said a girl could ever, have too many pairs of shoes?

It's Monday!
'Wishing it was Sunday' is usually the first thing that springs to mind, when your back at work/school/collage. But here in the UK were coming to the end of an amazing summer holiday, so I thought I'd share with your the best shoes on offer on the GREAT BRITISH HIGH STREET.
AW12 is just around the corner, and although designer brands are still releasing 'what's hot', here's my own favourites, already on offer on the high-street for us budget fashionista's!

So sit back, and enjoy, as I show you into the world of shoes! X



Asos Leather Abracadabra tan jodhpurs - £85.00

Asos have gone one step in the right direction with these beauties! It's Country Girl meets British High Street,  with these Abracadabra tan jodhpurs. I love the cute buckle detail - and they are the most comfortable things ever (yes I've already snipped myself a pair up!) so can count me into a 5/5 review! These Jodhpurs have a thick tread rubber sole, which is great for trekking and you can then call them that 'investment buy' as I promise the soles won't be coming off these very soon!
Black Cat Loafers - £34.99 New Look
If these aren't a must buy, then I don't know what is! Charlotte Olympia's cat range hit the runway back in spring, but they're finally on offer to the high-street lovers. With such an appealing price tag, I'd snap these up while you can. I have to suggest this blog: http://urban1972.com/blog/?p=4415 as they show you the DIY to make these amazing shoes - I might just attempt it for myself!
 Leather Tan Brogues - £49.99 Clark's
Okay. Clark's your thinking? That shop your mother would drag you in to get some 'good quality' - more like hideous shoes that you could never destroy (no matter how hard you tried). But these brogues really are amazing. I've brought a pair in black for collage next year, and are perfect with cropped trousers on an autumn evening. I love the good quality leather, and they are so comfortable it is unbelievable! So although I'm the type of person to avoid my childhood nightmare shop, I was amazed by the selection of shoes they have on offer - check it out for yourself if you don't believe me!

Red Studded Slipper - River Island £45.00
Well River Island love's these shoes - and so do I! They take Loafers to the next level! Red coloured, they have amazing stud's patterned around the whole shoe, with a heal to give you that extra support around the ankle. Everyone's going crazy for studs and these are a perfect example of studs at their best. 

Anarchy Western Chelsea boots - Top Shop £75.00
Not only are these leather, they have the most gorgeous style - so will make your feet feel beautiful too! Wear with leggings and that checked shirt, then say HELLO COWGIRL! As you can tell by now I really love the 'tan' colour in everything I wear, and this post is no exception. With a heel height of approx 3.5" they're that perfect mid heal, suitable for all occasions and most importantly; you don't have to worry about falling over in them!
I'm off now to celebrate my sisters Birthday - Happy Birthday Lydia (and no she's not blonde like me - she's also much cleverer than I am! Surprise, surprise!)
Speak Soon! Please Follow my blog/comment!
Lots of Love,
Blondie X
(www.blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk)


3 comments:

  1. Nice post.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC????
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you now and wait for you to do the same :)

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thankyou - I've followed back x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)