Saturday 3 November 2012

Motel Dresses AW12X

YAY it's Saturday!
Hope your all getting out your woollies for tonight's Bomfire celebrations! I've purchased a lovely new coat - thanks to Dorothy Perkins, so I'll get my act together and put a post up later today :D

I have a confession...I'm in love with the latest Motel Dress range!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think... Glimmering Sparkles. Delicate Details. And Gorgeous Patterns!
I've selected a few of my favourite dresses,  that I think are perfect for winter parties and let you know how best to style them :) So enjoy, and if you fancy checking out the website for yourself - click here!
This Motel Alex Pleather Peplum Dress is one of my favourites! It has Black Tie Dye, which gives it such a lovely pattern, and fits lovely - great if you want to show off your figure! The Pleather Peplum detail adds further shape to this dress, and really stands out from current trends. This Dress would look great with your favourite heels, a statement jewellery piece, and a a warm leather jacket (as summer nights are a year away!). I'd also suggest getting some thick tights or knee high socks, if your not hitting the clubs in this number! click here to see online.

CLICK READ MORE....



 Your wardrobe is never complete without a LBD (Little Black Dress, for those of you who don't speak codes!) and this Motel Cillia Skater Dress takes over every other dress! When your looking for the perfect LBD, I always go for something that's a 'little bit different,' so when I came across this number I fell in love with velvet baroque detail, on the bodice. It also has a deep back, which gives that sexy feel to the dress. The contrasting chiffon skirt adds to the unique style of this dress that I think makes it look so gorgeous! If I was wearing this dress, I'd pair it with a few silver accessories, so you don't distract your attention from the simplicity of the dress. click here to see online.
This dress immediately caught my eye. Motel has really gone to town with this Elsa Bodycon Dress. The paisley lace detail sets the dress off, and is a more winter alternative to most bodycon dresses. It has a simple line to it, and would only require a pair of silver earrings to accessorize. Pair up with your favourite Wedge heels and a contrasting nail polish and clutch!   click here to see online
Next up I found this lovely Zabby Sleeveless Turtle Neck Dress. Its great if you looking for something a little bit different on a night out. the dip die effect -which is a great trend at the moment - looks great! It has a vintage 90's style to it, with a sleeveless polo neck and looks great with some chunky heels. Take a look at it online here!
Finally I've saved my favourite to last! This Black Sequin Plunge Back Dress, is just gorgeous! It's the perfect Christmas party outfit, and in my opinion a very good long term investment! I love low cut back's, especially on a night out dress, as it makes you feel great! The sequins will make you glitter under the night lights - and with a velvet lining, you'll never want to take it off! This number is definitely on my Christmas list!
Find it here, for your chance to get a closer look.

I'm off now to sing at a Winter Wedding (It's my Saturday Job - so I don't complain)
Enjoy your Saturday! And I'll hopefully add a post later!

Lots of Love

Blondie X

6 comments:

  1. I love the fourth one down! It's so pretty!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely comment :) You have a great blog
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dresses! the first one is my fav! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! that was awesome collection, well i really want to wear these dresses but i have a problem, I get too much after pregnancy :(
    knee length party dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found as ive grown up its a great excuse for my mom to buy me the dresses she wore and still does. Just because you dont feel as comfortable in these designs doesn't mean you should aviod forever, find a style that suits you - you'll be one sexy momma! :-)

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)