Saturday 8 December 2012

We go together like winter and it's jumper...

Happy Saturday :) Sorry I'm late today, I've been busy writing my next article for my local magazine - it's such fun, as I get a chance to write what I want, every month!

Apart from being gutted I'm not going to the Clothes Show Live this year, I'm looking forward to an exciting evening with my bestun's tonight, and a good feast of pizza
Today, the sun decided to say hello - which I was more than happy about, as I'm really struggling at the moment to get any shoots done, thanks to the lack of daylight and rain...
As I've been slobbering around the house today, I only got dressed around 4 o'clock, so please excuse the poor lighting and lack of quality - I promise to sort myself out for tomorrow! 



So today's outfit was a simple 'find the warmest jumper' post. As the sun was out, I thought I'd pair my woolly jumper with my favourite high wasted shorts, and black tights - which have saved me so far this winter. Black tights are just great, if you wan't to ditch the jeans, but don't wan't to freeze in the process! My New Look granddad jumper, is an essential in my wardrobe this winter, and tucks great into my shorts. I also have my darling nan to knit me another jumper (hoping that she get's her sizes right!), as I'm wearing this everywhere at the moment. 



I'm also in love with my cowboy ankle boots! I don't usually go for black boots, (as you can tell I'm a very brown and earthy accessories girl) but fell in love with these little Matalan boots, earlier this year. I opted into extra warmth, (to stop my feet from freezing) by rolling down some Primark knee high socks, as they added the finishing touches and kept my toes warm too! 


What Blondie's Wearing: Jumper - New Look, Necklace - Dorothy Perkins, Shorts - Miss Selfridge, Boots - Matalan, Socks & Satchel - Primark.

With the X factor final looming, I'm going to be jelled to my T.V. tonight! It's full steam ahead to Christmas, and I've got lots of lovely posts coming you way - so get ready! I've got a day of shopping planned tomorrow, for some greatly needed retail therapy, and Christmas shopping!
What are you all up to with your weekends? - Let me know...

Lots of Love,


6 comments:

  1. Love the detail of the socks!!
    Gret outfit girl.

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Your hair is beautiful!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Your hair is beautiful!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great shape and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your accessories rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much for the support, and for the lovely comment!I'll make sure I check your blog out now!
      Lots of Love
      Grace X

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)