Saturday 28 December 2013

WHAT I WORE 2013...

 
Hello, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas holiday!
As new year approaches, I've put together a little 'what I wore' 2013, featuring some of my favourite outfits from this year. At the start of this year, my blog was solely personal style, but as I look back I'm so happy with the way it's developed over the last year and I hope you've been able to see a bit of the real me. As ever I've loved writing my blog this year, and have literally shared my experiences wherever I went - including my visits to Paris, and London.

In January, I brought this lovely paisley dress with my birthday money, from River Island. I've worn it all year, as its so easy to wear for all occasions. Here, I wore the dress for a new year's celebration, with my Clark's heels - those kept me dancing all evening! In February, I received a lovely necklace from Little Birdie jewellery emporium. I wore it in an outfit post with my vibrant coloured flamingo jumper. I loved this outfit as it was super comfy, as I love to find an excuse to wear my Top Shop jeans. In March, I put together a little 'smart' outfit, that I liked wearing to sixth form. The blazer was an old H&M favourite that I've had in my wardrobe for years, and I brought the pencil skirt was from Dorothy Perkins. 

 April brought the first glimpse of spring, and with it my lovely floral Kath Kidston style tea dress. I loved this outfit as it's a lovely denim colour, and was easy to dress down for a day out with friends. I wore it with a cardigan from Next, which is also another wardrobe favourite of mine! In May, the sun was shinning so I wore a festival inspired outfit. I loved the Matalan shorts and wore them with a crop top from New Look and Primark jacket. For June, (which I missed a month due to exams) I've selected a photo from my visit to Paris in the Summer - I loved my double denim combination!



July was a crazy month, but I've chosen my little dress I wore on holiday as one of my favourite outfit posts! The dress was from Primark, and was definitely one of my summer essentials. In August, I attended V Festival for the first time, and with that my complete festival outfit. My New Look top complimented my vibrant orange River Island shorts. I also loved my Joules wellies, which had details of cute doggies on! As I started a new school year, I went for a cheeky day trip to London. I wore an cobalt blue skirt with OASAP denim jacket and Clark's boots. 

 From October, the sun disappeared, but I was still holding on to the summer floral in another 'smart' work wear post. I wore a Dorothy Perkins dress with a H&M green blazer. In November, I attended the Clothes Show Live, with press pass in hand and my lovely friend Emma-lee to keep me company. I wore a tartan dress from New Look, with a satchel from OASAP and my super comfy Clark's boots. Finally December saw my festive Rudolph jumper, which I wore for the majority of the month (whoops) - though can you blame me?

So there's my favourites of 2013, my favourite was probably November, because I loved wearing the felt hat. Keep your eyes peeled for a few posts later this week!

Lots of Love,

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looks! Im in love with march!! xx
    http://isobelpotts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog Linzylabellevie
    Great post sweetie, now following you on Bloglovin and would love if you would follow me back.

    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of posts! You have a very cute style :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. November and December are my favorite outfits! Lovely post :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy! you've got such a lovely blog!! Stay in touch..
    Lets follow each other on gfc, bloglovin ?? follow me and do let me know, will follow instantly ^_^

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite has to be October, love it! Gorgeous x x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes it is so fun to read blogs that do more then post personal style. Cute blog too. Following via Bloglovin.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, you have a nice blog! Thanks for visiting my blog, I follow you on gfc. Follow back?:)

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment. I'm following you now on GFC. :) Loving your style as well, great outfits throughout the year!

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, the outfit for march looked gorgeous on you! ~ if you have time please have a look at my blog, im new ( http://kissandmakeup28.blogspot.co.uk/) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All outfit look really amazing..! March outfit look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some really lovely outfits! Have to say September is my favourite :) you have a lovely style.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your visit)) I follow you )) I hope you follow me )) Happy New Year )) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year dear!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for that lovely comment on my blog :) sure i would like to follow. Follow me and let me know hun


    xx Jeeshan
    http://www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year! I love seeing how your style has evolved over the year, I especially love Septembers outfit!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. lots of great looks! happy new year!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! I'd love to follow each other! I just became your newest follower on both GFC and Bloglovin :) Please follow me back on both so that we can keep in touch! Happy New Year!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)